Barker Ross Health & Social Care is currently for a Nursing Home Manager at a 45 bedded home in Chesterfield. Our client is looking for an experienced Nursing Home Manager to work alongside the current staff team and the directors to deliver the highest standard of care to residents.
Our client is a small provider of Nursing, Residential and Dementia Care Homes. They currently operate 2 homes. They are looking for an experienced Nursing Home Manager who has experience with: Elderly, Nursing Care, Dementia.
The client is looking to buy more homes in the future so there will be the opportunity to develop in a senior manager/ Operations manager in the future.
You will be responsible for ensuring outstanding clinical care is provided to our residents. Through your strong clinical knowledge and established people management and leadership skills you will ensure the highest standards are achieved in relationship centred care, clinical care and dementia care and intermediate care throughout the home.
The qualities and skills we look for:
- Registered Nurse with NMC PIN (Nursing & Midwifery Council)
- Previous experience in working with Elderly Care, Dementia and End of Life
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
In return, we will give you:
- Private Health Insurance
- Structured and on-going training scheme - all expenses paid
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- Childcare vouchers
- The cost of your DBS check paid for by the company
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- Comprehensive induction
- Career development opportunities
- Pension scheme
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Registered Managers. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.