Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for experienced nurses for the following jobs duties:
* Encourages and promoting independence.
* To Provide care and support with daily life activities
* Encourage development of personal goals through activities and care planning
* Provide information by relaying messages from other support workers, gp's, family members and management
* Achieve work objectives by following care plans and procedures.
* Ensure continious care of by assuming responsibility when supervisors are absent
* Protect families by keeping personal information confidential
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.