Barker Ross are currently seeking Registered General Nurses to work in a variety of Care and Nursing home settings. We have clients in and around Manchester and Greater Manchester area.
Here at Barker Ross we pride ourselves on the quality of our workforce. All of our candidates must have compassion and be passionate about providing person centred care.
As a Health Care Assistant your responsibilities will be:
* Provide personal Care
* Assist with feeding and hydration of the residents
* Administering Medications, orally, topically and by injection
* Provide a safe and positive living environment
* Assist with leisure activities
* Keep daily records up to date
* Promote Independence
* Work with other Health Care professionals
* Uphold the NMC Code of Conduct
* Maintain Confidentiality
* Allocate Staff duties and prioritise workloads
* Provide a full and detailed Handover Reports
Barker Ross is a REC affiliated agency who are committed to providing outstanding care and nursing services. To apply please contact Clare on 0161 850 1519 or email a copy of your CV
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.