Barker Ross are currently recruiting staff nurses to work in a wide range of clinical and nursing home settings across the Leicestershire. This is an exciting opportunity for professional RGN, RMN or RNLD's with at least 6 months post-qualification experience and who are looking for temporary ongoing work.
Your role as a nurse is to have an overall for all care aspects in the daily operation of the home, in keeping with the style and service lay down by the management. Ensure that both the physical and mental care afforded to each service user of the highest quality taking into account every single aspect of care plans. Ensure that standard of cleanliness are maintained and defects are reported. Urgent appropriate action is taken, utilising any staff available at the time.
You will be expected to
- Undertake medication administration in accordance with the best practice and prevailing NMC guidance
- Embrace policies and procedures
- Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health safety and welfare of self, staff residents and visitors
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate the care of each individual resident that meets their needs and demonstrate outcomes within the expected timescales
- Establish and maintain good relationships with relatives and staff
- Ensure that residents are treated with privacy, dignity and respect at all times
- Administrate medication
- Ensure individuals receive a nutritional balanced diet and adequate hydration in accordance with their plan of care.
- Responsible for all assessment, planning, implementing and evaluating care plans.
- Lead and ensure all staff are able to participate appropriately with care planning.
- Abide by the UKCC code of practice for nurses
Barker Ross Health and Social Care require all our Nurses (RGN, RMNand RNLD) to have
- a valid NMC pin.
- 6 months nursing experience.
- Driving licence preferred but not required
- DBS registered on the update service
Barker Ross Health and Social Care have many benefits such as:
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing work
- Competitive rates
- Free uniform
- Temp to Perm opportunities
Barker Ross Health and Social Care are recruiting Care assistants, Support workers and Nurses across Nottingham, Leicestershire, Derbyshire fot days and Nights. If you are intrested in looking for work please call us on 0115 9418131 or email me at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.