Our client provides residential, nursing and dementia care all over the United Kingdom.
Position Available: RGN AND RMN Paying £20-£25 - London and Stevenage
To lead the care team to ensure the delivery of excellent standards of care, to prescribe, deliver and supervise the execution of excellent standards of care in accordance with policies and procedures; promoting rehabilitation where appropriate and independence where possible and desired with dignity and respect at all times such that the lives of our residents is as they would wish it, and chose it, to be.
- Deliver and oversee the highest possible standards of person centred care -
continually assessing our residents' needs and wishes, developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift - ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our residents, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Build and market the positive reputation of the business; communicate warmly and professionally with all visitors, including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to
- Participate knowledgably and professionally in all inspection visits from CQC,
Local Authority and CCG's, ensuring your teams are ready at all times to do the same.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - ensure risks are proactively managed and issues identified and reported appropriately
- Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting
efficiently and thoroughly all matters relating to our residents and employees.
g. timely assessment on admission, person centred care planning, on-going
review and incident reporting.
- Promote, at all times, a cohesive team approach, working collaboratively to
ensure delivery of the highest quality care to our residents and to ensure that our staff are well supported to deliver that care.
- Promote at all times an atmosphere in which all staff members feel a connection to our residents, their host home, their portfolio, their division and the larger organisation.
- To understand the key targets for your host home and support the Home
Manager in the achievement of these
- Promote and practice high standards of nursing care for you and your team;
ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth
- Participate in the delivery of all aspects of resident care.
Qualifications & Accreditations
NMC Registered Nurse
Key Skills and Behaviours - (Essential)
- The ability to lead a team
- Numerate and literate with the ability to communicate effectively verbally and
- Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for
- Able to analyse problems and propose solutions
- Sensitive to and respectful of the values, views and needs of others
- Able to effectively prioritise workload
- Ability to develop internal and external business relationships based on mutual respect and professionalism
- Ability to work under pressure whilst motivating their team
- Identifies and suggests ideas to improve their area of work and is willing to
make new ways of working a success
- Encourages knowledge sharing and best practice
Key Experience and Knowledge - (Desirable)
- Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
- People Management experience
- Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes,
including audit and care services
If interested please send your cv or call 02031375251
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.