Barker Ross are recruiting for homes in and around Nottinghamshire . The nursing homes vary from 10 bed to 30 bed and require nurses to work with the elderly in Nottingham.
- Embrace care planning for the elderly
- Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health safety and welfare of self, staff residents and visitors
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate the care of each individual resident that meets their needs and demonstrate outcomes within the expected timescales
- Establish and maintain good relationships with relatives and staff
- Ensure that residents are treated with privacy, dignity and respect at all times
- Administrate medication
- Ensure individuals receive a nutritional balanced diet and adequate hydration in accordance with their plan of care.
- Responsible for all assessment, planning, implementing and evaluating care plans.
- Lead and ensure all staff are able to participate appropriately with care planning.
All nurses will need to have a NMC pin and have a clear DBS, Nurses will need experience in nursing, care planning and Health & social care.
1 year in nursing and on the NMC register
- Market leading rates of pay
- Flexible working hours to suit your availability
- Work throughout Nottinghamshire part and full time
- A wide range of working environments in health & social care
- Opportunities to broaden and develop clinical skills in health & social care
- Ad-hoc shifts to boost your income
For more information on jobs working with the elderly in Nottinghamshire please call us on 01159418131
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.