Barker Ross are recruiting for homes in and around Chesterfield. The nursing homes vary from 15 bed to 35 bed and require nurses to work with the people who suffer with Dementia.
- Undertake medication administration in accordance with the best practice and prevailing NMC guidance
- Lead and ensure all staff are able to participate appropriately with care planning.
- Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health safety and welfare of self, staff residents and visitors
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate the care of each individual resident that meets their needs and demonstrate outcomes within the expected timescales
- Establish and maintain good relationships with relatives and staff
- Ensure that residents are treated with privacy, dignity and respect at all times
- Ensure individuals receive a nutritional balanced diet and adequate hydration in accordance with their plan of care.
- Responsible for all assessment and medication , planning, implementing and evaluating care plans
All nurses will need to have a NMC pin and have a clear DBS, Nurses will need experience in nursing and working with Dementia.
1 year in nursing and administrating medication , Patient-focused, Registered with the NMC and caring
- Market leading rates of pay
- Flexible working hours to suit your availability
- Work throughout Chesterfield
- A wide range of working environments in health & social care
- Opportunities to broaden and develop clinical skills in health & social care
- Ad-hoc shifts to boost your income
- Full-time agency nursing in Chesterfield
For more information on jobs working with the elderly in Chesterfield please call us on 01159418131
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.