I am recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join a well established and fast growing business. They are a leading specialist within sheet metal prototype and production, supplying into Aerospace, Automotive, Defence & Allied Industries.
They are currently recruiting for an experienced NPI Programmes Manager to join their team.
- Leadership: lead and champion the deployment of the NPI process across cross functional teams, to successfully deliver projects, in accordance with planned timing, volume, cost and quality criteria;
- Governance: ensuring utilisation of best practices and associated system (Decision Rights, Protocols and the NEXUS 2.0 system usage) and participate or provide inputs to the appropriate decision-making forums Local SOP, PSG's etc.
- Management: of the designated NPI projects end-to-end. Ensuring business functions are effectively managing; resource allocation, project budget, the creation and completion of the local business case (as required), project risk (ensuring adequate risk mitigation is in place), deal with operational issues, and highlight lessons learned through improvement plans during reviews;
- Financial: ensure the delivery of NPI's as per the cycle plan, which generates growth through innovation, optimisation through productivity. Ensure that Local business cases, provide the appropriate transfer price, capex, gross margin impact and write off information required to allow effective business decisions;
- Stakeholder: collaborate with stakeholders in Marketing, Product and Operations to aligned plans & priorities, resolve project issues and secure support necessary to assure project delivery with effective visibility to facilitate informed decision making. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other managers in the NPI community to allow a common and integrated way of working;
- Communication: prepare the required documentation and reports in a timely and consistent manner
- Performance: management of assigned projects to agreed time, quality and cost, criteria whilst maintain project documentation and ensuring adherence to protocols and process.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
The job holder would ideally have previous experience in project and or programme management skills with a working knowledge of Operations, Product and Marketing. Demonstrated effective engagement across multiple levels of stakeholders. Proven ability to manage complex issues, work independently and manage detail as validated by experience.
- End Market Marketing Managers (Brand, SP&I, Trade);
- Global Supply Chain Plan and Service Managers;
- Regional Product Centre Managers;
- Consumer Product Managers;
- Operations Managers (Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality);
- Supply Chain Innovation Development Managers;
- Global NPI Information and Analysis Manager;
- Brand Group Delivery Managers;
- Regional or Local Suppliers of direct and indirect materials.
As an NPI Programmes manager you will have;
- Minimum of 5 years programmes management experience, dealing directly with customer and supply chain.
- Project planning and presentation of plans to all stakeholders (external and internal)
- Must have commercial understanding experience
- Analytical and reporting skills
- A BSc Degree or equivalent experiences
- PRINCE2 Foundation or equivalent lifestyle process experience
- A methodical and organized approach to work
For more information please contact Nicole Durham.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.