- Attend weekly NPD Meetings to keep all colleagues abreast of current projects, progression and launch schedules
- Aware of packaging developments within the market place and to demonstrate my clients products within these
- Generate ideas inline with company strategy
- Generate and update all QAS documents for your product customer area
- Experience in similar role in the food industry
- Up to date experience in spec writing
- Food related degree or equivalent
- Experience in customer presentations etc
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and confident.
- Able to work independently
Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me to find out more on this exciting opportunity. Send your CV and a short cover letter likewise you can contact me on 01159 416 323 for more information
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.