£25,000 per annum
Due to a sustained period of growth a food manufacturer based in the Milon Keynes area is looking to recruit an NPD Technologist to join their robust NPD division.
This company manufactures innovitive products into the retailers and has a strong reputation within the food industry.
The role will involve being responsible for all new recipe development as well as the generation of new ideas with a specific commercial framework and process.
Creating ideas from concept through to launch your responsibilities will include kitchen trails and developing approved products. This is a great opportunity for continuing professional development to ensure skills remain broad based and leading edge.
The main duties within the role will include:
- Keep track of market trends, identifying market trends while improving existing ranges
- Work cross-functionally with concept sign off while liaising with Technical, Procurement and Marketing Teams to ensure products are aligned with my clients Brand Values as well as ensuring all products are produced on time and within budget
- Managing Critical Paths
- Sample preparation for customers/external events
- Attend networking events and exhibitions where appropriate
- Benchmark panelling to ensure products remain ahead of competitors
- Continue to build effective relationships with suppliers to ensure my client takes advantage of new trends and ingredients
- Conduct presentations both internally and externally
- Co-ordinate and manage factory trials
- Main contact for customers (visits, presentations etc)
- Manage post-launch evaluations
The idea candidate will have the following skillset:
- NPD experience within the food industry
- Ideally have chilled food experience
- Ideally have a food related degree
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.