- Efficiently manage a range of innovation and development projects that deliver attractive, profitable products
- To grow the category through the successful launches of exciting new products.
- To manage development projects for the category by leading meetings and communicating progress to both the teams internal and external.
- Work effectively across key functions including commercial, operations, group technical, process and packaging.
- Previous experience in Product Development
- Excellent communication with visible passion and enthusiasm
- Driving Licence
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me to find out more on this exciting opportunity. Send your CV and a short cover letter likewise you can contact me on 01159 416 323 for more information
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.