My Client is a leading chilled food manufacturer; they have an exciting opportunity for an NPD Manager to join their team based in Kent. The role has come about due to internal restructure and the business looking to maintain as innovation market leaders in their chosen category.
You will report into the Site Commercial Manager and manage day to day function, supporting and mentoring the NPD team while fostering a culture of Development whilst delivering excellent service to customers.
- Build key relationships with retailers and exceed customer expectations to ensure excellent customer service
- Facilitating customer panels e.g. benchmarking, product cook ups
- Work with the NPD team to manage and action concept to bench approval development and being the product champion for trail and launch sign off.
- Manage department budget
- Work cross functionally in an effective manner with process development and the site to ensure successful launches
- Understand and raise an product development issues at each stage of concept development to ensure they are brought to the attention of the correct department and they are resolved in a time manner
- Background within Food Manufacturing
- Management of teams in a Manager or Senior role
- Attention to detail and passion for food
- Award winning mentality
- Full driving licence with access to own car
Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me to find out more on this exciting opportunity. Send your CV and a short cover letter likewise you can contact me on 01159 416 323 for more information
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.