This is a fantastic opportunity for a Food Science/Nutrition Graduate to join a very successful, growing business. This role will offer a great platform to progress and succeed within a Food Manufacturing Environment.
Your role will be:
- Assist with the day to day running of the NPD Function.
- Manage the benchmark panels and assist with all the other internal panels
- Work on New business and Development Opportunities
- Work closely with a cross-functional team including marketing, technical and commercial departments
- Involvement in all aspects of the development process from concept through to launch and beyond.
Main responsibilities include:
- Support and assist the NPD Team throughout
- Prepare samples, paperwork and assist in the smooth running of product submissions and customer visits.
- Attend technical taste panels weekly and report back to relevant members within the sales team when appropriate
- Oversee/assist internal NPD Panels either organised by NPD or Buying.
- Organise and prepare lunches for visitors and on site meetings
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the growth of an exciting business.
Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me to find out more on this exciting opportunity. Send your CV and a short cover letter likewise you can contact me on 01159 416 323 for more information
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.