No 2 Site Manager - Canary Wharf, London, E14
Our client specialises in Groundworks & RC Frames and looking to recruit a
No 2 Site Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress as training will be provided.
You will be an experienced No 2 Site Manager able to assist the Site Manager in the following but not limited to -
- liaising with clients and reporting progress, professional staff (such as architects and surveyors) and the public
- supervising contracted staff
- meeting subcontractors
- making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- maintaining quality control procedures
- motivating the workforce
- problem solving
- using specialist construction management computer applications
- meet agreed specifications, budgets and timescales and to oversee building work.
This role would suit a candidate with a Building or Civil Engineering background,
SMSTS/SSSTS/First Aid/CSCS & HND or Degree in Building or Civil Engineering with ideally 2 - 3 years experience working as No 2 Site Manager.
This role could be temporary to perm for suitable candidate
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.