No 1 Site Manager required from 18 April 2017 until November 2017 approx - Hounslow, Middlesex.
Our Client specialises in public and private sector projects and ooking to recruit an experienced No 1 Site Manager for a £5m project - existing office building being converted into residential units.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- liaising with clients and reporting progress, professional staff (such as architects and surveyors) and the public
- supervising contracted staff
- meeting subcontractors
- making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- maintaining quality control procedures
meet agreed specifications, budget & timescale
- problem solving
- using specialist construction management computer applications
- CSCS, First Aid, SMSTS or SSSTS required
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.