I am keen to speak to experienced Electrical or Mechanical Maintenance Engineers for a role within a leading manufacturing group, my client has a number of sites in the UK and oversea's.
Purpose of Role
To integrate into the Engineering team and to maintain the robotic and ancillary equipment and deliver the planned maintenance schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To deliver and maintain a planned preventative maintenance schedule on automated equipment.
- To work in an efficient and safe manner on breakdown repairs on automated equipment
- To support and implement progressive improvements of our existing manufacturing automation processes working with both internal and external resources.
- To work with other teams within the business to deliver a common goal.
- To be included in continuous improvement initiatives to drive efficiency through the business.
- Participate in a safe working environment and that safe working practices are adopted at all times.
- To comply with all company rules, regulations and procedures at all times and adopt good working practices.
- Along with the Automation Engineering Supervisor, add to training conversations to skill enrich peers.
- To deliver improvement targets (OEE) within your area of responsibility
- Assist other engineers with production breakdowns as and when required.
- Time served engineer - electrical or mechanical
- Self-motivated with the will to improve the equipment effectiveness.
- Experience of working in an injection moulding production environment is a definite advantage
Hours of work
10.00 pm to 6.00 am Monday to Friday
If you would like any more information then please do contact Nicole Cooling.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.