- Unloading of the lorry with the stock into the chilled store
- Placing the items into the correct locations
- Help the delivery drivers pick their items
- Load the vans with the drivers
- Keep the warehouse clean and tidy at all times
- Help with sickness and holiday cover and make drops in the local area
Please note once training is given there will be times when you are alone in the Warehouse. A full driving licence is required for this position. This is a temporary to permanent position and offers career progression to the successful candidate.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.