I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client for a Night Shift Technician to work in Nottingham.
The shifts are 10pm - 6am Monday - Friday.
My client is flexible on salary, depending on experience.
The Night Shift Technician duties include:
- Carry out routine maintenance and repairs on all makes of vehicle using appropriate equipment and tools in a safe and economical manner.
- Diagnose and rectify all types of faults.
- Ensure all customers and company vehicles are handled with care and all reasonable steps are taken to return the vehicle in a clean and tidy condition on completion of work undertaken.
- Liaise with parts department to attain parts as required, within authority level, and ensure service exchange and warranty parts procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure all aspects of Health and Safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to, including the mandatory wearing of personal protective equipment (PPE) and machine guarding.
- Ensure that before any work is undertaken an appropriate clocking is made, all job cards and service sheets are completed correctly and signed off before the end of the shift.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness in all areas of the business in order to maintain the company image and a safe working environment.
- Maintain a thorough and up to date knowledge of products and to attend training courses as required
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to actively seek solutions to problems.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks.
- Technical Qualification or proven experience of repairing and maintaining vehicles
- Excellent awareness and understanding of health and safety requirements.
If the role of the Night shift technician is of interest to you, please get in touch!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.