A hugely successful UK parcel delivery business has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Night Shift Manager to join the operation at their Middlesex site on a full time permanent basis. This is a key appointment for the organisation and a genuine chance to make a real mark on the success of the Depot.
You will responsible for ensuring that the shift operates at the highest standards and that the containers and equipment are readily available and vehicle loading and unloading is carried out efficiently and accurately.
You will also be responsible for training and improving the skills levels and standards throughout the warehouse team which will enable you to be 'hands on' in the role and to make a positive and motivating impact on the team.
To be successful in this role you will need relevant Night Shift Manager experience along with:
- Excellent management skills and knowledge of organising a large workforce in a parcels or distribution environment.
- Possessing a Fork Lift Truck Licence and/or workplace First Aid Certificate would also be advantageous.
- Full Clean Drivers Licence
- Live within reasonable distance of the Depot
- Possess strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Have a high computer literacy
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative
- Demonstrate a highly organised approach
- Possess strong teambuilding and leadership skills
- Provide a positive approach to motivating people
- Health & Safety Focused
Principal hours of work will be:
Monday night to Saturday morning - 11:00pm to 9:00am
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.