Night Shift Multi-skilled Engineers
Monday - Friday - 10pm - 6am
Circa £32,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience
I am currently recruiting for Multi-skilled engineers near Wisbech to work on a permanent Night Shift (10am - 6pm). You will have food or FMCG experience.
On behalf of this client, I am looking to speak to engineers of all levels of experience; Food or FMCG Experience is a must but the level at which you have worked will be assessed by the client!
- Provide troubleshooting, preventative maintenance and repairs for all equipment and assets associated with the production department.
- Liaise with Engineering Manager on priority issues.
- Maintain a safe, clean and tidy work environment to minimise risk
- Knowledge of machines and tools, to include their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Ability to apply mastery of skills in adapting procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment, as appropriate.
- Knowledge of the proper repair procedures for various maintenance jobs
- Ability to bring a task to closure
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to be flexible/multi-task based on workflow demands
- Critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of safety procedures, processes and guidelines
If you feel like you could be suitable for this role or know somebody who could be, then get in touch!
If you would like more information on the role please apply or contact Kevin on 0115 9416323
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.