Barker Ross Health & Social care are currently recruiting for Night Nurses in the Leicestershire area.
My client currently has vacancies for Night Nurses in a 91 bedded home caring for the Elderly with Dementia.
The Nursing vacancies are full and part time on Night shifts.
Shifts patterns tend to be 12 hours form 8pm - 8am
The Residential home in Leicestershire has only been open 4 years and is still fairly new. They are looking for Night Nurses so either an RGN, RNLD or RMN with a valid NMC pin with experience in caring for the Elderly with Dementia in a residential home.
As a Registered Nurse you will ensure that the home is delivering the highest standard of Person Centred care at all times.
The list of Nursing tasks which you will be undertaking is extensive, but below is a brief over view:
* Being a positive role to make sure that an excellent standard of person centred care is being delivered in the home at all times
* Liaising with external stake holders, which include: GP's, other medical professionals and families.
* To provide hands on nursing
* Completing initial assessments paper work and then completing all the relevant paperwork
The ideal candidate for a Clinical Lead Nurse will need to be:
* Registered General Nurse ( RGN), Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) or Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) with a valid NMC pin
* Commutable via own transport to Leicestershire
* Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
* Excellent organisation skills
* Effective communication skills
* Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
* Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
* Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
As a Registered Nurse caring for the Elderly with Dementia, this is an extremely rewarding role with added benefits for the right candidate.
If this Nursing position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 and speak to Sarah to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.