My client requires 5 night hygiene operatives to follow the cleaning schedule and procedures to ensure that our client complies with hygiene legislative requirements for the food industry. Duties will include:
- Work in a way that eliminates food safety risks.
- Follow company procedures for the avoidance of cross-contamination when handling the product and using equipment.
- Follow company procedures for entering and leaving production or preparation areas.
- Use chemicals in a safe and proper manner and store them safely and correctly when finished with.
- Help maintain factory standards
- QMS to be filled out daily
- Responsible for making sure hygiene standards are met with time frame and that all cleaning procedures are adhered to during the cleaning process.
- Ensure that the factory is fit for production.
- Eliminate any Health and safety risks by ensuring all electrical items are covered before cleaning process starts
- Working with chemicals and using cleaning equipment.
- Must be able to use cleaning equipment.
- Carry out all cleaning procedures as per company policy.
We have a variety of shifts - all nights - 6pm to 4am Monday to Friday and 6pm to 4am on a 4 on 4 off rotation.
The main aspects of the role are:
Deep cleaning factory
Stripping and rebuilding equipment
Working to procedure
Must have own transport
Must be able to work with chemicals
Must able to wear PPE
Job is physically demanding
Full Training will be given
Please send your CV in the first instance to Barker Ross ....
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.