My client is a market leading food manufacturer based in South Yorkshire. This innovative and forward thinking food manufacturer, working with added value chilled products and supply into major UK retailers. They are looking for a Night Hygiene Manager to come into the business and continue to add value to the team and business.
Reporting to the Night Site Manager, the Night Hygiene Manager will take responsibility for managing, monitoring and improving hygiene standards in the high care facility, ensuring high standards are maintained.
- Trial new chemicals and equipment
- Ensure that all daily, periodic and deep cleaning is carried out according to schedules
- Staff Training; COSHH, Basic Food Hygiene, Basic Health and Safety Awareness, Chemical Usage with due regard to safe systems of work.
- Motivate, develop and train the hygiene/Operational teams.
- Monitor and report hygiene KPI's.
- Internal auditing of factory hygiene standards
- Assist in managing the hygiene budget
- To be an active member of the HACCP team
- Support in preparation and management of customer site visits
- Maintain and develop hygiene procedures
- To audit departmental contact surfaces on a daily basis and report to the Senior management team.
- Manage internal chemical usage.
- To deputise for the Site manager, with respect to nights hygiene and despatch functions, in his absence.
What is required?
- Similar experience in a food manufacturing facility
Is this opportunity not right for what you're looking for? I take an active approach with my candidates helping them secure their next job role.
I recruit for roles QA, Senior QA roles, Specifications Technologist, Technical Services Manager, Technical Manager, Raw Materials, and Hygiene Manager
Please get in touch to discuss further - 0115 9416323
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.