Morning cleaning operative in Hatfield
Hours of Work: 7.5 hours per day ( 37.5 per week ) 10.30pm -5.00am - Monday - Friday
To work as part of a team to provide accommodation cleaning services across a range of facilities, including but not limited to office, washroom and meeting rooms
- Carry out cleaning tasks to ensure the agreed standards are maintained for all accommodation covered by the cleaning schedule
- Ensure any repairs noticed during cleaning duties are reported to the Cleaning Supervisor
- Ensure a timely response to any service shortfalls identified by the Cleaning Supervisor
- Carry out additional or special cleans as instructed by the Cleaning Supervisor, using equipment and chemicals
- Previous experience of accommodation cleaning would be an advantage
- Methodical and meticulous approach to work
- There may be an opportunity for overtime working
Please call George @ Barker Ross Recruitment on 02037577048 or 07432157726
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.