We are looking for a progressive and innovative New Product Development Manager to join our growing company to help bring new and innovative products to market and bring greta ideas to existing ones.
Working alongside the production manager and technical team we require great ideas and strong communication skills alongside a passion for desserts to join our family feel company on our journey of expansion.
In return you will recieve an annual salary of £40k to £45k plus company benefits.
- Leading the company's New Product Development - researching the market, trends analysis and subsequently developing new product lines for the business.
- Making sure that all new products are correctly costed
- Keeping up to date with changes to legislation and new research
- Sourcing new materials and ingredients, establishing lead-time and cost.
- Managing multiple projects for different customers, with different time-frames
- Ensuring all new products meet technical, price and production parameters
- Working closely with technical manager to conduct nutritional research, provide information required for product specifications and QAS documents as required
- Drafting and signing off Production Sheets - ensuring product ready to go on launch.
- Customer / prospect product development requests are dealt with in a timely and commercial manner - critical path analysis.
- Working closely with the production manager to implement training and production trials to ensure that staff are briefed and fully understand how to make new products in time for launch.
- Management of resource (people and raw materials) provided by suppliers to help facilitate development of new products.
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0115 9416323
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.