Our client has a real passion for making food products of the highest quality, taste and flavour. Working with many leading brands, we have a reputation for developing exciting new flavours that add real value.
An exciting and creative opportunity has arisen for a New Product Development Technologist. If you have a background in food and are passionate about it then read below as your duties would include;
- Be passionate about food and keep abreast of food trends
- Be able to write effectively and eloquently about current food trends and contribute to ad-hoc reports and weekly newsletters.
- Develop ideas of food trends and innovations
- To be organised and aware of stock rotation
- Work quickly and effectively under pressure.
- Undertake daily tasks (with training and supervision); including calibration, preparation of samples, organising samples for delivery, completing relevant production and laboratory organoleptics, chilli testing & writing recipes
- Attend factory trials and first productions, and relevant associated meetings
- To be visible and accountable, taking responsibility & working hard to grow food manufacturing knowledge.
- Ensure, with support of Development Manager & Supervisor, the lab is kept to a BRC AA* standard.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.