A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a New Business Sales Manager (Foodservice) to join a wholesale and food distribution service. This is a truly exciting time to join the organisation in Nottingham as they continue their unprecedented growth.
The successful candidate will collaborate cross functionally to develop and execute a strategic plan that delivers against the company brand and customer investment strategies.
We are looking to recruit a dynamic sales professional that can open doors and create meetings. The New Business Sales Manager is a key account pioneering role across multiples and convenience channels. This role is an exciting opportunity to work with one of our largest, most high-profile customers and global businesses.
Our client are looking for an ambitious and confident sales candidate who has an impressive new business track record of success in a FMCG business preferably in the food sector, who is looking to join a dynamic and growing business where they can take ownership and contribute significantly.
This is a really exciting opportunity to be part of an inspiring team and business.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years of branded food sales experience to include major multiples.
- The key skills you require for this role are New Business Development and Key Account Management.
- You must be highly motivated with an energetic approach.
- You must have a proven track record in sales.
- You must have good interpersonal skills and your strengths must lie in new business development.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise, exceptional time management skills and ability to work autonomously.
- A high level of competitor awareness and negotiating skills.
- Product knowledge awareness and development.
- Proven record of demonstrating initiative and delivering results.
- Be numerical and proficient in all Microsoft packages.
- A full UK driving license is essential.
- Experience in a Key Sales Account Management role.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strategic mind-set, commercial outlook and a courageous attitude.
Salary for this opportunity is negotiable based on experience, including potential company bonus and other benefits.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.