My client is now looking to recruit a Net Developer to join their team in Leicester.
Purpose of the role:
Required to build and support applications using, Net technologies and SQL Server (not limited to) to agreed specification and time lines. As analyst developer, you will be interacting with other departments with in business to understand and resolve issues effectively.
* Develop applications to specifications using specified programming languages, tools, and techniques
* Maintain and support existing software applications
* Comfortable working on Greenfield projects and existing applications
* Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills Essential Skills & Experience
* Minimum 5+ years hands on development experience of building web/windows applications
* Minimum 5+ years of experience on SQL Server 2008 or above
* Demonstrable experience of writing TSQL and Stored procedures
* Experience of implementing SOAP/REST web services
* Visual Studio 2012 and above
* Entity Framework or similar ORM framework
* Experience of using Team Foundation Server (TFS)/GIT
* Microsoft certifications MCP/MCSA
* Good understanding of SOLID principles.
* Knowledge of SSIS and SSRS
* Experience of working with in Agile environment
* Experience of Test driven development(TDD)
* Experience of using Jira, Resharper and RedGate SQL control or similar tools
If you are interested in the Net Developer role, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.