Job Specification - NDT Inspector (FPI)
Currently recruiting for a well established manufacturer in the North West of Leicester.
I am looking to recruit a punctual, hard working, keen to learn, responsible person, who is capable of working on their own initiative and as a team member.
· Capable with proven experience in the processing and inspection of components using the Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection process
· Qualified, either current or previously, to Level II in FPI
· Experience of working within the Aerospace Industry
· Working knowledge of the QMS standard AS9100
· Experience of the Nadcap process
· Experience in the use and interpretation of OEM specific specifications E.g. Rolls Royce RRP58003
A successful candidate must be able to work rotating day shifts with a possibility of nights.
If you would like more information then please contact Nicole Cooling
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.