We have a rare opportunity for a National Business Development Manager to join the group specialising in the construction sector. This role would be ideally suited to an experienced motivated individual who is able to develop and deliver effective strategic business development within the recruitment industry and who can ensure targeted strategies link clearly to the Group's vision and values.
You will be an exceptional communicator, capable of engaging at all levels with an ability to network and build reciprocal relationships with intermediaries. With the client at the heart of everything you do, you must work to champion client care to ensure a high level of delivery. Within the business, you will offer partner coaching and support through helping to develop proposal documents and accompanying partners on new business pitches.
Celebrating 30 years, at Barker Ross we care about our employees, we want to work with them to help them achieve their life goals whilst striving towards our company objectives. By providing an environment that has respect, trust and support at its heart, combined with training, development and mentoring we have an organisation that takes its clients requirements and consistently seeks to surpass their expectations.
- Account Management and development of key business relationships.
- Establish new business opportunities on top of maintaining current business by networking and attending industry events.
- Attend regular client meetings to ascertain upcoming projects and anticipated headcounts.
- Provide clients with bespoke and fully integrated recruitment solutions on a PSL/Retained/MSP basis.
- Main point of contact for bids, tenders, presentations and contract negotiations.
- Work with teams on business development strategies and market mapping.
This role may be Full Time or Part Time depending upon the successful individual.
OTE in the first year will be £60,000 (pro rata for part time)
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.