- The role will varied and dynamic and be based on relationship building and delivering budgeted volume and margin for the chosen account.
- The role will also include identifying and exploiting additional opportunities with the chosen retailer while also looking at new channels and formats to increate volume.
- You will work closely with category management to ensure all budgets are met.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years experience within a National Account Manager role or be an account executive on a leading UK Major Multiple.
- Good financial awareness and capability
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.