Role: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £36,000 Base salary - Realist Bonuses to £40,000 / £44,000
Shifts: Week One: 3 nights (Friday, Saturday, Sunday), followed by 4 days off
Week Two: 4 days (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday) followed by 3 days off
Benefits: Bonus Scheme based upon plant downtime targets
Excellent career progression plans
Free on-site parking
Auto enrolment pension Scheme
My client is looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with experience in a production driven environment. My client is a market leader, which is recycling and reproducing products in the most unique way as they are the only company in the UK to be doing this. As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will need to be rather 50/50 Electrical to mechanical (Preferred) or 60/40, 70/30.
This role will suit the following:
* Experience in a recycling environment or production environment
* Experience of machinery maintenance (Industrial)
* Level 2 (Or higher) BTEC in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
* Heavy industry experience
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer opportunities and rewards:
* £36,000 + overtime + Quarterly bonus in accordance with downtime targets
* The bonus scheme is an on target improvement of the plants downtime, they are currently operating at 97% prevented downtime. They are trying to push the 97% up to around the 98/99% bracket. This gives you the chance to earn up to another £4,000 - £8,000 a year if you can really push the limits and contribute to the workplaces goals.
* An auto enrolled pension plan
* The opportunity to work for an established business with a very unique role
* Competitive salary
* Further development of your skillset + training and career progression
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer job will involve:
* Direct responsibility of preventative maintenance and PPM's
* Maintenance engineering with an electrical and mechanical background
* To ensure that all of the plant and the people within it operate within and comply with statutory Health, Safety and Environmental legislation.
* Determine, monitor and control the engineering resources and materials needed to satisfy the operational requirements of your area.
* Maintain and adhere to maintenance and inspection schedules.
* Identify and assist in the preparation of development opportunities in your area, resulting in the continuous enhancement of production performance.
* Identify root causes and implement solutions to any problems occurring within your area of responsibility.
* To monitor and drive KPIs for your area of responsibility
To apply please contact Max Sturgess on
T: 0116 4780997
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.