Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
I am currently recruiting for a client within the Grantham area, this company are big on progression and development.
The role of an Electrical/Mechanical Engineer is essential in keeping the plant running at all times in order to maximise productivity, Minimise downtime.
- Follow the maintenance schedule that is in place to ensure that all efforts are made to ensure that all operational plant is running at maximum capacity and efficiency.
- Utilise all downtime in order to identify and carry out preventative maintenance, Repairs and cleaning as required.
- Consider ways in which to increase the operational efficiency and runtime percentage by minimising downtime.
- In co-operation with the Site Shift Managers ensure that the plant is kept in a clean and tidy condition daily, allowing safe and effective maintenance work to be carried out, problems to be identified and a professional appearance to be presented at all times.
- Carry out required maintenance to all areas of site facilities.
- Effectively manage your own time in order to complete all planned, unplanned maintenance, Cleaning and repairs.
- Follow Health and Safety guidelines, to ensure SSOW and correct PPE is worn at all times. Procedures that are in place for permits to work are followed and adhered to at all times, including (Working at height, hot work and working in enclosed spaces) correct manual handling procedures must be followed at all times.
Experience/Qualification in Mechanical Engineering or Experience/Qualification in Electrical Engineering, Good attention to detail is essential; the role of an Engineer is vital to our operation and the quality of work is the key to success.
A good understanding or work based instructions or the ability to pick up new ways of working quickly. Health and Safety, Working in Confined Spaces Permits to Work.
Hours of work
Continental shift pattern working 6am-6pm for 2 days and then 6pm-6am for 2 days and then taking 4 days off.
Please do get in touch with Nicole Cooling for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.