Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Food
£35,000 - £38,000 per annum
4on-4off 12 hour shifts
You will effectively perform electrical and mechanical maintenance of all process equipment; actively maintaining our PPM schedule & internal maintenance requests. This role also includes developing continuous improvements, by leading/facilitating these through several department projects to all areas of the business
- Previous experience working in a food/beverage manufacturing environment as a multi skilled engineer is essential
- Multi skilled in both electrical & mechanical discipline.
- Basic workshop skills
- Ability to fault find & rectify
- Ability to read electrical drawings
- Good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Experience of working to appropriate health & safety standards & regulations, IOSH trained desirable but not a necessity.
- 17TH Edition desirable but not a necessity
- Fabrication skills desirable but not a necessity.
- Experience with industrial microwaves & gas ovens, high voltage is highly advantageous.
- Willingness to train & learn new skills.
- Must have flexibility in working hours & shift patterns to provide cover for operational requirements.
You should have experience and be able to combine their knowledge of engineering and manufacturing principles to support the delivery of a successful production facility.
To find out more please apply or call Kevin on 0115 941 6323
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.