Multi Skilled Engineer - Food
Circa £34,000 per annum
4 on 4 off 12 hour shift pattern
You will be working for a leading food processing company who are looking to bolster their engineering team, working on a 4 on 4 off basis consisting of days and nights.
You will be:
- Responsible for maintenance for all site plant, machinery and buildings in line with required standards
- Ensure that all breakdowns/repairs relating to plant and equipment are repaired swiftly and effectively to minimise production downtime. Advise Engineering and Production Team Leader of any shortcomings with the equipment after the work has been completed.
- Provide practical solutions to improve the safety and effectiveness of machinery to maximise production efficiency.
- Identify potential continuous improvements with regards to process equipment and highlight them to the Engineering Manager and Self Managed Teams.
- Full compliance with Health and Safety regulations and site rules
You will be required to have experience working within a FMCG is crucial, food manufacturing experience would be a bonus, looking for a Multi Skilled Engineer who is used to working in fast paced environment, as you will be reactive to on site demands to reduce downtime.
If you would like more information please apply or contact Kevin 0115 9416323
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.