My client is an established food manufacturing organisation that produces a range of products. They are looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Engineer to join their engineering team at their site in Essex.
On a day to day basis your responsibilities will involve:
- Providing reactive support to the production operation
- Implementing preventative and corrective maintenance projects
- Producing detailed work reports and parts enquiries
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience within a food manufacturing industry preferably FMCG production
- A thorough understanding of the impact of the maintenance function, and equipment reliability in the broadest context, on food safety, quality and legality
- Food Hygiene Training (Basic level) either external or in-house equivalent training
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety
- Ability to work on their own or as part of the engineering team on certain projects
In return for the above my client is offering a positive working environment, rewarding salary and contributor pension. With further expansion planned within the business, this role offers a progressive career path with a market leading business.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.