Multi Skilled Commercial Gas Combustion Engineer Coventry (£30k + £5k call out allowence)
A great opportunity a arisen for a Commercial Gas Engineer to be based in Coventry with occasional travel to Nottingham, Sheffield and Cambridge
The Study Inn brand is a front runner in the student accommodation sector, with extensive
experience in designing, building and operating creating innovation and new opportunities for our
cities. With a new additional centre scheduled in Coventry for 2017, Study Inn offer a truly unique
service for both UK and International students.
You will be responsible for
- Boiler breakdowns, repairs and servicing
- Reactive maintenance including Fault finding across a diverse range of boilers
- Maintain all gas heating equipment
- Ensure all gas distribution systems are functional
- Assist in supervising subcontract workers and ensure all compliance is attended to
- Ensure compliance with all H&S and company policies
- Keep all plant rooms clean, tidy, safe and secure
- Maintain and repair AC units
To be successful in this role you must have
- Commercial ACS qualifications
- A valid competence card issued by the Gas Safety Register
- F gas qualified
- Experience working with air conditioning systems
- A full clean English Driving Licence
- Own Transport
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role please contact Mark Boyes or Chris Richmond at Barker Ross on 01159483757.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.