Responsibility to run the full Management System (MS) for the business and they need to have experience in Management Systems, accreditation's, audit processes and training records/matrix.
Responsible for maintaining accreditation's with FSC, BREEAM, CHAS plus training records and external Supply Chain, auditing, dealing with our external service providers etc
Key responsibilities and Objectives include;
- Accredited and inhouse process management systems;
- ISO accreditation, 9001 & 14001 and working towards combining both to 45001;
- EMS Environmental Policy procedures and company commitment to environmental aspects and controls; Maintain and advance the company FSC stipulations and accreditation's;
- Health and Safety PQQ audit accreditation's such as CHAS, Achilles, Builder Profile, Constructionline; Maintain the company training records and personnel accreditation's;
- Control and maintain management system audits, both internal processes and external supply chain and service providers;
- Attend monthly TMR meetings with management and our external consultants;
- Liaise and raise improvements to processes and action compliance notices and correction log;
- Systems coordinator for Clarity (Inhouse CRM and Production System)
Prepare and issue to the directors in timely fashion for the month end board meeting a report on the management systems.
- Responsible for maintaining ISO process and accreditation - currently 9001:14001 (moving to 45001)
- Responsible for the internal audits for all company processes
- Responsible for the external audit process - Supply chain and service providers
- Responsible for the company software as the CLARITY administrator
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.