My client is a leading International Engineering Consultancy who are currently looking for a MRICS Senior Cost Manager to join the Head Office team in Central London working on Major Build projects.
Large scale commercial build, hotels, stadia, luxury residential and government buildings included in their portfolio of works with values in exess of £50m.
The successful candidate should have at least 8 years post graduate experience working for Consultanices in both pre and post contract build projects with a stable work history.
- BSc Quantity Surveyor
- MRICS essential
- Minimum 8 years post graduate experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Consultancy background - My client will not accept candidates from Main Contractors
- Major Build project experience in excess of £50m - Hotels, Commercial Offices, Stadia, Government Building
- Should be able to manage small teams effectively
- Proven track record of delivering projects worth in excess of £15m as lead QS
For more information, apply today and one of the team will be in contact shortly to discuss in more detail.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.