Within this role you will be working 37 hours a week.
- C&G Level 3 in Motor Vehicles(or equivalent)
- Category C Driving Licence
- Experience in a similar role with knowledge of refuse collection vehicles.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and part of a wider team.
- Working knowledge of H&S and its impact in vehicle repair operations.
- Flexible approach available for call outs as part of the call out rota.
- Experience of HGV maintenance preferred, but not essential
- if possible Municipal vehicle maintenance such as Refuse collection vehicles.
Please call 01604 634479 for more details or send your CV over.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.