Barker Ross are currently recruting for Mini bus driver for our client based in London.
Duties will be to transport day care customers to and from their homes to the centre in the borough of Tower Hamlets with a passenger escort.
Candidates MUST HAVE:
- Excellent driving and communication skills with awareness of disability needs.
- Mini-bus/passenger type vehicle driving experience
- Full, clean driving licence, with a category D licence
- Standard Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- MIDAS qualification
- Some experience in customer care, working with vulnerable people or health care or social work
- Experienced in moving and handling people
- Proven experience of operating a tail lift and associated safety equipment for wheelchair access in vehicles e.g. harnesses/clamps
- Knowledge of how to carry out basic vehicle checks
If you would like to apply for this position of find out more information about the role, please call Logistics Team direct on this number 0115 986 0888 or call Karina on 07739718951
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.