You will be required to polish metal structures and machines on a daily basis, using basic hand tools such as Grinders, Sanders, Abrasers etc.
Metal Polisher Requirements:
- Proven experience with polishing, de-burring and finishing of stainless steel
- Ability to work from technical drawings
- Confidence in using high cycle polishing hand tools, linishers, grinders, shot blasters and sanders
- Experience of lifting equipment and cranes would be ideal, but not essential
Metal Polisher Responsibilities:
- As the Metal Polisher, you will be working on stainless steel from 1.5mm to 25mm thick
- You will mainly be working on stainless steel and aluminium, and must have a strong eye for detail
If you are interested in this opportunity then please contact Melany Howells 01163666160
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.