- Building relationships with, reassuring, listening and talking to patients
- Combating stigma and helping patients and their families deal with it
- Administering medication
- Agreeing and reviewing care plans and monitoring progress
- Giving advice and arranging support for patients, relatives and carers
- Liaising with doctors, social workers and other professionals
- Assessing treatment success at case conferences and meetings
- Writing and updating patient records
- Day and Night hours available (flexible)
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.