Medical Secretary - Nottingham, NG6
Barker Ross is recruiting for a Medical Secretary to work on a temporary contract in Nottingham.
Hours of work - 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Rate of pay: £8.42 phr
Contract Length - 18/03/2019 - 30/09/2019
Medical Secretary role:
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to Consultant and medical team.
- Essential qualities of integrity and initiative when dealing with confidential matters.
- Typing of clinic letters, discharge summaries, medical reports and correspondence from audio dictation/manuscript, cancelling clinics, arranging appointments both new and follow up.
- Liaison with departments to obtain case notes.
- Routine office duties such as filing, photocopying and faxing, chasing up and filing of blood test results.
- Efficient communication of information to Consultant regarding telephone calls and messages.
- Liaison with ward staff and members of the community team.
- To act as a point of reference for patients, hospital staff and outside agencies.
- To take minutes of meetings.
- Book rooms for meetings, clinics.
If you are interested in the Medical Secretary role, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.