Barker Ross are recruiting for a Medical Centre Cleaner in the Northwood area on a minimum 5 Month contract based on 35 hours per week at a rate of £9ph, to ensure Health & Safety regulations are met and maintain a high standard of cleanliness.
Main Responsibilities of the position will include (but limit to);
- Maintain High Standards of Cleanliness
- Clean Interior Surfaces, Furnishings, Fixtures & Fittings
- Clean Floors and Coverings
- Service Toilet Areas
- Maintain Stocks/Order Supplies
- Clear & Remove Rubbish as Required
- Candidate May Be Required to Work Weekends
Successful Candidates must hold the below traits to be successful in the position;
- Full Knowledge of all Cleaning Equipment, Materials & Agents
- Willing to work Overtime if Required
- Previous Cleaning Experience Desirable (Not Essential)
- Flexible Approach
Candidates must have continual residency in the UK for the past 5 years to pass the required Security Clearance Procedures.
If you are interested in the above Mechanic role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.