I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to work in Coventry. My client is a busy manufacturing firm and are looking for a self motivated and dependable engineer to work within their maintenance team on a permanent basis.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Location - Coventry
Shift pattern - Nights
Salary - £29,240.25 - £36,520.25
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer with recognised apprenticeship.
- Must be machine CNC tool experienced with a sound knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, clamping systems, mechanical handling, automated track and robot repairs and servicing.
- PM and TPM experience.
- Proven track record in electrical/ electronic fault finding of PLC and NC controls, preferably Siemens, Allan Bradley, Mori - Seiki and Okuma.
- Experience of working in TS16949 environment (automotive)
- PAT testing
- Cherry picker
- 17th Edition (desirable but not essential)
To be part of the maintenance team and to carry out maintenance duties as required.
- Installation of new automated plant equipment. Electrical, mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics repair and service of machine tools and plant.
- Fault diagnosis/ breakdown repairs on automated equipment
- Analyse breakdowns and identify countermeasures PM and TPM activities
- Repair parts for reuse as required
- Supervision of others
- To respond to maintenance requests and to carry out maintenance work.
If this role is for you, please get in touch!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.