Our client based in Doncaster is currently seeking a Mechanical Administrator to join their team as soon as possible. This will be a full time role which will be recruited on a temporary to permanent basis with a pay rate of £9.00 per hour.
As an Administrator within the mechanical department, you will act as a centralised point of contact to the customer and will also provide administrative support to the mechanical team.
Duties of the role will include:-
- Checking arrival data
- Ensuring vehicles have valid MOT
- Dealing and responding to general queries raised by the customer
- Uploading estimates onto the system so that the customer can view and authorise
- Monitor ECD's of vehicles in Mechanical WIP
- The upload of mechanical data onto 1 Link and maintaining mechanical DOC
- Creating reports and providing statistics
- Ensure accurate financial data is captured
- Making dealer bookings for MOT's and warranty work
- Processing inspection data
- All training will be provided
- Any other duties as requested by line management
- Strong telephone and interpersonal skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to meet specific deadlines and prioritise effectively
- Accuracy and attention to detail with high organisation
- Team player but also able to work on own initiative
- Background in customer service environment and automotive industry ideal
Please apply in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln today on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.