My client is a leading manufacturer of Beef and work for extremely high profile clients. Based in West Yorkshire, my client is looking for 8 production operatives to join their busy team in the production of bespoke burgers for a large national fast food chain:
Duties will include:
- Meat handling to a very high standard with excellent attention to detail
- Working on variety of elements on the line, the work could include some lifting of 20 to 25KG
- Neat and precise packing and labelling of the product
- Working with frozen meat as part of the production line process
- Monitoring and watching for quality of the product and being able to work to a particular specification
The area's of work can be quite cold at times. The hours of work are 07:00am to 15:00 pm
Your own transport is essential due to the location of site.
These positions are Temporary to Permanent - following a 12 week probationary period...
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.