My client is a leading manufacturer of food products in the UK with a diverse product portfolio. Currently experience a period of sustained growth; they are now looking to recruit a Materials Planner to join their site based in Northamptonshire.
To be considered for this role you must have extensive experience within the supply chain function in food a manufacturing business. You will be able to demonstrate strong leadership and organisational development skills supported by a strong knowledge base of different types or planning and lean manufacturing.
The Materials Planners responsibilities on a day to day basis your duties will include:
- Managing stock and inventory levels through expediting the delivery of materials to site in line with production requirements.
- Ensuring the correct quantities of materials are available to deliver effective supply chain efficiencies.
- Managing supplier relationships, working through cause and effect to find effective resolutions where needed.
- Working collaboratively with Demand Planning, Procurement, Commercial and NPD across the business to deliver against agreed plans.
- Call off materials when needed, to maintain adequate stock levels to meet forecaster's requirements.
- Analysis department performance, highlighting trends and recommending actions
Ideal candidates must have suitable experience within a food manufacturing environment. This position would ideally suit an individual who is a supply chain professional with a background in food manufacturing.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.