Marketing Executive (Communications Team) - London - START ASAP
Barker Ross are currently looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Executive in London to start immediately. Details are below.
- Develop and deliver marketing campaigns across online and offline channels; maximising internal channels and making use of digital opportunities
- Responsible for producing marketing collateral
- Create html emails - writing and developing content and layout of emails
- Manage the image library and templates systems
- Develop resident email mailing lists, liaising with colleagues in IMS and Operations
- Effectively manage external suppliers and internal design resource ensuring campaigns are consistent and compliant with the brand
- Manage the tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Coordintate effectively with stakeholders across the organisation to produce relevant campaigns and conten
- Deliver projects within budget
- Ensure that the new brand identities are adhered to in all campaigns and manage the brand centre
- Rebrand the new companies suite of collateral
- To roll out a marketing plan for residents that takes into account the Group's priorities, brands and values
- Audit current campaigns and materials and their place in newco
Experience and pre-qualification criteria:
- Proven track record in managing campaigns using full marketing mix with strong experience in digital channels
- Good understanding of design and print process
- Good understanding of the data protection act
- Good working knowledge of CMS and email systems and social media
- Excellent attention to details and good proofreading skills
- Able to demonstrate good communication skills, flexibility in approach to work with a real can do attitude! A clear, accurate writing style and the ability to oproduce fluent and persuasive copy and clear creative briefs
- Well-organised with the ability to produce fluient and persuasive copy and clear creative briefs
- Well-organised with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Ensure that all marketing output is customer-focused and purposeful
- Strategic thinker and results orientated
Salary - £31,990 per annum
Location - SE London
Driving Licence - No required
Contract Type - 12 wk temp then perm (Maternity Cover until October)
Weekly hours - 36 (Hours are 9am to 5pm)
For further information on the role or if you show an interest, please apply for the vacancy by submitting your cv to email@example.com or call 07726 995 912
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.